Friday, December 18, 2009

In which website I can find online oil and gas prices?

Online oil and gas prices of different markets as Brent, NewYork, Dubai, and so...


Where can I find these information together in the single website?In which website I can find online oil and gas prices?
Hello Hesam,


Well you are certainly asking a timely question given the rapid rise in this market. May I suggest the two major exchanges in NY %26amp; London for you.


BTW I expect Light crude to hit $75-85 within the next 60 days, weather, Iran, Nigeria or Venezuela, the Prince of Dubai spraining his ankle(the market will find something), followed by a slight dip, then on it's way to $100.


Be careful though, that oil market is very slippery.In which website I can find online oil and gas prices?
Try this website. I have it bookmarked on my PC! -





http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstation鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment