Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Anyone else amazed at how fast gas and oil prices have sudenly fallen, Like someone has a switch !!!?

Yes, very surprised. But it has happened three times in my lifetime. I think big business and the government finally noticed how much oil affects us.


I think we will see big changes soon!





';BRILLIANT';!!!!Anyone else amazed at how fast gas and oil prices have sudenly fallen, Like someone has a switch !!!?
supply and demand has nothing to do with the price of oil. The price of oil is controlled by the market. Traders were keeping the price of oil high because they believe it would keep going higher and higher. Everyone in the oil world was happy. Same with most the stocks. The bubble popped and now oil is down because a lot of people pulled out of the market. After the market recovers oil will go back up in price. Along with gold and silver. If you have money around it would be a good time to invest when the market recovers but that could be years.Anyone else amazed at how fast gas and oil prices have sudenly fallen, Like someone has a switch !!!?
I know. It happened 3 times in my life time. One of which was like 3 years ago. But of course the BUSH family stopped that. After all they own oil riggs and fields in TEXAS.
its called supply and demand


since people dont have money to spend


theyre not gonna drive as much


since no one is buying gas, they lower the prices so people will buy it more often


once people buy it more often, the prices go up
don't get too used to it, opec cut production so supply will be reduced and the price will soon reflect that. they got us right by the..... 'fuel hose' if you know what mean.
I said when gas prices was high that by election time the prices would be way down. Coincidence, I doubt it. I didn't think they would go this low.
Yes... It is called the switch into a depression. Get used to standing in line for bread.
funny what happens when investors don't stick all their money into crude oil. the price stays reasonable.
Yeah ain't it wonderful.. they knew I got me a truck and now I can afford to drive it more often!!! lol Guess its goin into depression..
No. If one follows the goings on of the economy even just a little bit this is not a surprise.
it was called supply and demand when they were up to $4 now we're still saying supply and demand but its hard to believe.
is that a problem?!?! I'm certainly thankful for it. $18 filled up my lil civic...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment