Monday, April 26, 2010

Increase in oil prices, a topic for my essay?

where would i find good sources? for the reasons of the increase in oil price?, i need graphs etc


Any help is appreciated thank youIncrease in oil prices, a topic for my essay?
I'm not sure what sources you can use, but if I were you I would include the following topics in your essay. This is off the top of my head.





Affect of supply and demand


On the supply side, how many different emissions


standards do we have and how does that affect


supply?


On the demand side, how does oil consumption in China


and india affect us in the US.


Infrastructure (pipelines, refineries, shipping)


OPEC (Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries)


Politics (i.e. Iran, terrorism) - which is related to -


Speculation (trading oil on the stock market)


What we are doing domestically


Is the government enacting legislation that supports or


hinders oil prices? i.e. taxes, alternative energy


legislation (what has brazil done?), ability to drill locally.





Hope this helps. It should at least give you an idea of what to look for.

No comments:

Post a Comment