Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Oil & Gas prices are really frustrating me, how do people make enough $$ to pay for huge houses & SUVs?

Budget and manage finances as best you can!


Forunately, my husband is the only one who works and my 3y/o rides the school bus so we're only paying $55 a week on his car to run.


If my car needs filling up it takes $25 for half a tank.


We have Dodge Town and Countrys and the gas mileage is fantastic!


I hate Ford, i'm more for Chevy's but the gas mileage is great even if the transmission doesn't last 7 years lol.


My husbadn actually has to work 6 days a week and 11 hours a day just for us to make ends meet at times, mainly when gas prices rocket! But you do what you got to do!Oil %26amp; Gas prices are really frustrating me, how do people make enough $$ to pay for huge houses %26amp; SUVs?
They don't. Ever see that commercial where this guy talks about all the cool stuff he has and asks, ';How do I do it? I'm in debt up to my eyeballs.';





That's people in the McMansions and the Ego Vehicles.Oil %26amp; Gas prices are really frustrating me, how do people make enough $$ to pay for huge houses %26amp; SUVs?
If you want the big toys, you gotta work hard for them.....
they work four jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment