Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Do you think that high oil prices are hurting saudis?

The rise in oil prices has increased their income by how many percent? And you asked if it is hurting them.........My boss gave me a raise last week.....It is so painful to accept my check now!Do you think that high oil prices are hurting saudis?
yes, especially when it started to get over 60 dollars


cost of living is increasing, while the income (for people based on salary) didnt increase in same proportionDo you think that high oil prices are hurting saudis?
Thats what some say. I dont think so.





Much of the rise isnt even real, its just the prices adjusting to the new weak US dollar.





Yes lots of liquidity can cause inflation but theres many other reasons.





I think if they're quick, smart, and trasparent in decision making, there shouldnt be any problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment