Monday, April 26, 2010

Is it just me?If the dollar goes down the price of oil goes up?

So if the dollar is gonna keep falling therefore the oil is gonna keep going up, am I right? If I am right what sense does it make other than these fat oil losers want more money. What in the world do the buy to need so much money in their bank? If they keep raising the prices how do they expect us to buy gas? Actually they will lose money, if I had oil I would be the cheapest cause everyone would come to my gas station.Is it just me?If the dollar goes down the price of oil goes up?
Yep. Every time we have a wage increase, gas goes up. Wage increases mean our dollars go down in value, because it costs more to purchase goods/services.





Every time since I've been watching, since around the mid-70's, the gas goes up with wage increase, and if it's not that, they fabricate something about shortages, etc. to raise the price to some (as you know) ridiculous price that creates hardship.Is it just me?If the dollar goes down the price of oil goes up?
The weak dollar's leading role in oil's ascent to record highs is partly due to a tide of financial flows into commodity investments but also reflects a shift in the greenback's relationship with crude.

















The dollar has traditionally influenced the price of oil and other commodities, including gold and base metals, which are mostly priced in the currency and usually move to compensate for changes in the its value.





So the steep fall in the dollar to record lows against the euro, for example, has helped drive oil to a record of $83.90 a barrel, reached on Sept. 20.





';I'm certainly in the camp of dollar weakness driving crude strength,
';if I had oil I would be the cheapest cause everyone would come to my gas station ';


That is SciFi,this is more possible:


'; For the statization under worker麓s control of all US Oil Conglomerates !';


Dont you like this slogan?
Yes, because the U.S. dollar is the currency in which oil is traded.
ya
I doubt that's the reason. I'm from Canada, and our dollar is more stable, but the price keeps going up here too...





You think it'd bad now, wait until June through August.

No comments:

Post a Comment